Wednesday, June 05, 2013


Pin It

Occasions Cards Wednesday


I've always had and will continue to have a mixed greeting/occasion stamp set in my Collection.  



It's time for 'Easy Events' to retire on the 1st July so today's post is not just one card but a collection of some of the projects I've made with it over the last two years.



Using stampin' write markers to colour in the leaves and berries for a Christmas Tag.  The Two Tags Die is also on the retiring list.




My favourite Christmas card design which I've used with all my mixed greetings sets to date.



With this image I placed sellotape over the hello on the stamp before inking removing it afterwards and before stamping.  It was stamped fully later with the 'hello' being punched out with a 'Word Window' punch.




A bright and cheerful thank you card, using the paper piecing technique to colour the flowers and the 1 1/4" square punch (this is also retiring).  Two corners of the square have been rounded with the corner rounder.


Here's the Happy Birthday stamp just lightly coloured using a blender pen to give it depth.  

Easy Events (wood mount) 124964 - $68.95
Easy Events (clear mount) 123225 - $54.95


I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much.

Orders can be placed by Emailing me or clicking on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: