Monday, July 29, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up

The boys are back to school today, one is happy to be seeing his friends and teacher again and the other thinks it's the worst thing ever.  Apart from the early starts it'll be nice to have the routines back in place and some quiet time to myself again, particularly to get prepped for the events below and the workshops I've got coming up with my hostesses.  


Craft At Keryn's - 7th August - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 

 
Stamp Club - 8th & 11th August - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment.
 



 
Craft At Keryn's - 16th August - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

Male Themed $3 Cardmaking Day - 25th August - Join me to make as many Male Themed Cards as you need.  Choose a greeting to suit your needs, Father's Day, Birthday, & Thank you are among the many available to choose from.
 
If those dates don't work for you or maybe transport's an issue for you,  don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

 Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events.




No comments: