Sunday, July 28, 2013


Pin It

Simply Fabulous and Million and One Stamp Set

Stampin' Up!® comes through again with rewards for it's demonstrators.  This time the ones who were at Convention and completed the new customer recruiting challenge. 


Here they are just as they came out of the box.
 

I thought you'd like to see exactly what was in the kit.  It contains eight postcards, 8 matching envelopes and die cut hearts, ribbon and adhesive rhinestones.


I added a 'Smoky Slate' Classic ink pad, Paper Snips & a Snail Adhesive to my tools for these cards, otherwise everything I needed was in the kit or the stamp set.


I upgraded this card by adhering the postcard onto a Pistachio Pudding card base.  Note it is not folded A5 as we are used to but 138 x 216mm folded that fits these postcards. 

I used: - 
Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit - 126925
Million & One Stamp Set - 126375 (wood), 126377 (clear)
Snail Adhesive - 104332
Paper Snips - 103579
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad - 131179
Pistachio Pudding A4 Cardstock - 131299


Everything used to make this project can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below or Email me to place your order. 



No comments: