Thursday, July 18, 2013


Pin It

Stampin' Fun in the Holidays & Single New Colour Markers

On the wet and nasty day that was Monday Cam and I set out some of my new stamp sets in front of the heater and had a play.



This card of Cam's was the first inking of 'Rev Up The Fun', which I'd chosen to replace his favourite now retired 'Need for Speed' stamp set.   The you make me happy message is from 'Hello Lovely'.

When you saw the new catalogue did you want to add one or all of the new colour Stampin' Write markers to your collection but didn't want to buy a whole new colour family.



Stampin' Up!® listened and have the single markers available to order until the 31st October.



Everything used to make this project  & the Stampin' Write Markers can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below or Email me to place your order. 



No comments: