Friday, July 19, 2013


Pin It

Tips & Tricks Friday - Alternative Use for Clear Mount Cases

Don't look at Clear Mount Stamp cases and wood mount cases (when they become available) as just stamp storage.

There are many different products that can be stored in them.  


I store my Stampin' Write Markers - thank you so much Kimberley Barker for once again providing the templates.  You'll notice I have them stored on their sides.  This is to stop the markers drying out sooner than they need to.

There are many other products that you could store in these cases: - 

 - Framelits on their own or with their matching Stamp Set
 - Basic Rhinestone Pearls & Jewels
 - Candy Dots
 - Baker's Twine

I'm sure you can think up more.

Clear Mount Stamp Cases - 119105 - $11.95 for four

Now that you've thought up a few ways of using them pick up a pack or three or four by clicking on the Shop 24/7 button below or Email me to place your order.





No comments: