Monday, August 12, 2013


Pin It

Classes and Events coming up including a Holiday Catalogue Launch & a $3 Cardmaking Day

I had a great week last week with my Stamp Club ladies.  Come and join us in September and see how it all works.  

The Holiday Catalogue is going live on the 1st September and I have an event planned on the 8th where you can come and play with product from that catalogue - see details below. 

Also if you're short of ideas for Male cards (aren't we all) RSVP for my $3 Cardmaking Day on the 25th August.

Craft At Keryn's - 16th August - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

Male Themed $3 Cardmaking Day - 25th August - Join me to make as many Male Themed Cards as you need.  Choose a greeting to suit your needs, Father's Day, Birthday, & Thank you are among the many available to choose from.

Craft At Keryn's - 4th September - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.


Welcome to the Holiday Catalogue - 8th September - Come and grab your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and make two projects using product new to the Holiday Catalogue.
 
Stamp Club - 12th & 15th September - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment. 

If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events.





No comments: