Tuesday, August 13, 2013


Pin It

MDS - just a little bit of Halloween

In my household we don't celebrate Halloween but I do like to have just a few bits and pieces that I can make Halloween products from, ideas for you and Cam likes to have a gift for his teacher.

Last year I bought the Halloween designer series paper 'Howlstooth & Scaringbone' and used some of it and this year I would probably do the same buying the 'Witches Brew' one that is coming up in the Holiday Catalogue. But why pay for a whole pack when I can get both those papers for only only $6.95 each as a 'My Digital Studio' digital download.

Here are the gorgeous digital products on this week's download: - 

 (click on the photo to go to my online store)

Of course if your household does celebrate Halloween then you'd wait and buy the traditional paper pack on the 1st September, although the digital downloads would be great for scrapping your Halloween photos.



Here's a quick project I put together this morning using the Halloween Bash Stamp Brush Set and the Witches Brew Designer Series Paper Digital Downloads.  I'm not sure if the Beware greeting is beware ghosts or beware the chocolate.

 
This is what my MDS project looked like.  A square punch paper filled with a Witches Brew pattern and a stamp from the Halloween Bash Stamp Brush Set. 

Don't alter the size of the stamp at all and print it using the share button to the right of the MDS screen, keeping the default 'Actual Size' print setting.  If you do that then your printed image will exactly match the Scallop Oval punch.

I used: - 
My Digital Studio -  130646
Witches Brew Designer Series Paper Digital Download - 134925
Halloween Bash Stamp Brush Set Digital Download - 134923
Scallop Oval Punch - 119856
Extra Large Oval Punch - 119859
Very Vanilla Cardstock - 106550
Basic Grey Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - 126879



Everything used to make this project can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below or Email me to place your order. 




No comments: