Thursday, August 15, 2013


Pin It

Next $3 Cardmaking Day and Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek

I really enjoy my $3 Card making Days when card makers sometimes with an older child or two in tow pop in and out throughout the day to make cards with me.

This month's theme, always tricky for me, is male cards.


On Sunday 25th August come over anytime between 10am and 4pm and make as many Father's Day/Male themed cards as you need. 
You choose how many you make of each design.
Cost $3.00 per card - including an envelope

Please bring your own adhesive, everything else will be provided to make the cards.

Children 8 years and over welcome with adult supervision.

Please let me know you're coming so I can have a reasonable idea of how many card kits to prepare.


Venue - 8 Lane Crescent, Tawa



This is the card that's a sneak peek from the Holiday Catalogue using the new Sweater Weather designer series paper and a greeting from the 'Chalk Talk' stamp set.

I would love to see you on the 25th click on the link above or Email me to let me know to expect you.




No comments: