Friday, August 16, 2013


Pin It

Tips & Tricks Friday - Stampin' Dimensionals

There are just so many uses for foam tape/stampin' dimensionals: - 

 - popping up stamped images to give a 3D look
 - sticking down flat cardstock over a textured area and visa versa to make sure it sticks properly
 - giving some lift so flat cardstock isn't buckled by the legs of brads and other bulky embellishments

the list goes on and on and I'm sure there are other uses you can think of.

The big advantage to me of Stampin' Dimensionals over foam tape is that you don't have to cut them to size with scissors and then end up with sticky scissors.  (We've all been there!)

There can however be one small annoyance with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Sometimes it's really hard to get the backing off.  This is how I solve it.


Card all ready to be assembled.

 Stampin' Dimensional placed on the back of the stamped flower.


But before I try to remove the backing I make a dent in the centre of it with a finger nail, the sides pop up and it comes off so easily.



Finished card.

Get your Stampin' Dimensionals from my Online Store or Email me to place your order.






No comments: