Monday, August 19, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up - Male Themed $3 Cardmaking Day

My next event $3 Cardmaking Day (Male Themed) - scroll down for other events coming up.
I really enjoy my $3 Card making Days when card makers sometimes with an older child or two in tow pop in and out throughout the day to make cards with me.

This month's theme, always tricky for me, is male cards.


On Sunday 25th August come over anytime between 10am and 4pm and make as many Father's Day/Male themed cards as you need. 
You choose how many you make of each design.
Cost $3.00 per card - including an envelope

Please bring your own adhesive, everything else will be provided to make the cards.

Children 8 years and over welcome with adult supervision.

 

Please let me know you're coming so I can have a reasonable idea of how many card kits to prepare.

Venue - 8 Lane Crescent, Tawa


Other Events Coming Up!


Male Themed $3 Cardmaking Day - 25th August - Join me to make as many Male Themed Cards as you need.  Choose a greeting to suit your needs, Father's Day, Birthday, & Thank you are among the many available to choose from.

Craft At Keryn's - 4th September - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.


Welcome to the Holiday Catalogue - 8th September - Come and grab your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and make two projects using product new to the Holiday Catalogue.
 
Stamp Club - 12th & 15th September - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment. 







Craft At Keryn's - 20th September - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 

 
 
 

No comments: