Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Pin It

My Digital Studio - Photobook Templates

 
I've just used my first MDS Photobook Template to create my 2013/2014 Christmas Diary and I will be using templates again for sure.  So easy to get started with the colours and layout already sorted.  But with that there are so many places that you can make it your own.

The cover above started as a blank page of Designer Series Paper - Season of Style.  You could add anything you wanted to make it your own.


There was room on the front page to personalise it with pictures from Christmas's past.  The cuties in the photo are ten years older now.


With Calender pages included for September - December 2013 as in the photo I found it was really easy to copy pages and add another two for January & February 2014.


Under your project you can select the thumbnail of the page your want to copy with the right mouse button and select the option that suits you best - Insert Duplicate page - was the one I used.


There are also pages for keeping track of who you sent your cards too, present ideas, food ideas, packaging ideas and you could add your own as well as removing the ones you don't need.

I used my inkjet printer to print my photo book on to 8x8" whisper white card stock.  If you've got a binding tool you'll be able to bind it yourself but as I don't I got mine bound at Warehouse Stationery for about $3.50.

I used: - 
 - My Digital Studio Software - 130646
 - This and That Season of Syle Photobook Digital Download - 134857
  - Whisper White A4 Cardstock - 106549



Everything used to make this project can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below to place your order. 



No comments: