Monday, October 21, 2013


Pin It

I had a fabulous time at the Wellington Stampin' Up!® team's Ronald McDonald House Fundraiser on Saturday.  Met some lovely crafters, admired the display boards and of course helped set up, pack down and looked after the product playground. 

Yvonne has some photos of the day over on the Wellington Stamping Day facebook page.

Don't forget to get your RSVP and payment in for the Season of Style Journaling tags class by the 28th October to secure your place.

This week I'll be playing with new product - thinlit dies and the envelope punch board, getting the word out tomorrow about the next 25th Anniversary promotion and prepping for Nadia's workshop.

Events Coming Up


Craft At Keryn's - 6th November - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools.


Season of Style Journaling Tags Class - 10th November - Make four cards and four tags using the Season of Style Journalling tags, washi tape, ribbon, gold foil and other embellishments.
 

RSVPs must be received by the 28th October.










Stamp Club - 12th or 14th November - Join my monthly stamp club, make two projects each month, and take turns receiving hostess benefits.  Guests welcome.


Craft At Keryn's - 15th November - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.



If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: