Monday, December 02, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events & 'A Whole Lot of Love' for Valentines


It's getting closer and closer to Christmas.  Did you get your tree up yesterday?  Sadly ours is still in it's box, but we did have a great day out on the trains celebrating 150 years of Rail in NZ.


I need to scrap the photos from an event within one or two days or it just doesn't happen.  My Digital Studio has made that so much easier for me.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000827&categoryid=848


Christmas isn't here yet and Stampin' Up!® have already released their Valentine's range of crafting supplies, including three new stamp sets and kits.   It's going to be great to have everything I need for Valentine's Day sitting ready to go once the Christmas rush is over.  Click on the photo above to see what's available & place your order.  Alternatively you can place your order directly with me by Email.

Events Coming Up!

Craft At Keryn's - 4th December - 9:30am to 12:30pm - Join me for a fun craft & chat session.  Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads & tools.

Stamp Club - 12th or 15th December - Join my monthly stamp club, make two projects each month, and take turns receiving hostess benefits.  Guests welcome.

If those dates don't work for you don't worry get a group of friends together and I can come to you.  Check out the dates I have available and see if there's one that works for you. 

Lachlan finishes year 9 on the 10th December so from then until the 5th February, just after Cameron returns to school in 2014, I won't be running any events.  There will be a scattering of workshop dates and you can always place orders directly with me or online.

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events. 


No comments: