Tuesday, December 03, 2013


Pin It

Today's My Digital Studio Downloads and this month's 'Best of Love' stamp set



Get ready for Valentine's Day or any project that's made with love with this month's Best of 25 Year's Stamp Set - Best of Love. 

This stamp set along with all the other Best of Stamp Sets is available to be purchased through my Online store or by Emailing me up until the 30th April 2014.  They are available in clear mount at a price of $31.95 plus shipping.


Check out today's downloads to help with your last minutes Christmas crafting - tags, letters to Santa etc.

While these downloads will work in other graphics programmes they work best with 'My Digital Studio'.  At $27.95 the software is great value and there is a 30 day trial so you can try it out first.
  Stamp A Tag Kit - Digital Download
Price: $5.50

Click on the links above for more information about each digital download and to purchase your choices through my Online Store.  







No comments: