Wednesday, December 04, 2013


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday - Color Me Christmas Quick & Easy

I had a lovely Craft At Keryn's this morning mostly chatting with my ladies.  Right at the end Linda had stamped the present from the Color me Christmas stamp set along the bottom of a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Real Red ink.  The images really jumped off the page at me and I knew they'd make a very simple but fun Christmas Card.



These are the cards that Linda and I designed to put together later.  It will be interesting to see if what Linda saw in her head is what I saw in mine.

This is how I lined my presents up using my clear mount stamp set.  It would work the same way with a wood mount stamp set and of course for absolutely perfect placement you would use a Stamp a Ma Jig.

I placed my clear mount present stamp in the centre of a C sized clear block.  Lining the bottom left corner of the block with the bottom left corner of the cardstock I stamped my first impression in Real Red classic ink.  I followed that by lining the left hand side of the block with the edge of the image just stamped and the bottom of the block with the bottom edge of the cardstock to stamp the second and third images.

I've added a selection of Brights Candy Dots and Rhinestone Jewels to embellish my cards.  You could use whatever you have to hand.

I used: - 
Color Me Christmas Stamp Set - 131742 (wood), 131745 (clear)
Sassy Salutations Stamp Set - 132070 (wood), 126707 (clear)
Real Red Cardstock - 106578
Whisper White Cardstock - 106549
Real Red Classic Ink - 126949
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
Brights Candy Dots - 130931


Everything used to make this project can be purchased through me. Click on the 'Shop 24/7' button below or Email me to place your order. 



No comments: