Friday, December 20, 2013


Pin It

Tips & Tricks Friday - Sneaky Ribbon Tying

Ribbon tying is not one of my strong points.  In fact before learning this trick I really didn't use ribbon on my cards at all.  I couldn't seem to get my fingers working in the right directions to get the tight and pretty bows with all the ends going the right way.



Now I use ribbon for everything.  Here is yesterday's ribbon project - a quick and easy decoration for a Christmas present.

To tie the ribbon on the box I made a belly band from the 1" Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain ribbon and tied the three pieces of coordinating all at the same time as shown in the video.

I filmed this video in 2010 so some of the products in the video are well and truly retired but the basic concept is still the same.

If you can't see the embedded video in this post click on this link - blogger seems to be playing up this morning.







No comments: