Friday, January 21, 2011


Pin It

DCM: - It's About Me

This week's Daring Cardmakers dare is all about me or maybe all about you should you choose to join in.

"This week it's Asia here and I would like you to make a card for... yourself! Use your special papers (the ones that you stash away for Queen's birthday and you know you won't use them anyway, because they're too pretty), your favourite stamps and embellishments. Make a card that will stay with you and write inside something that has a meaning to you, that gives you power and energy. Make a card, that you've never got."

Here's my card.  Some of you who have crafted with me for a while will not be surprised about two of the items I've used.




My Favourite: - 

Stamp Set - Bodacious Bouquet (Retired)
Ink Colours - Brilliant Blue (Retired) & Bashful Blue
Cardstock - Whisper White, Brilliant Blue (Retired) & Bashful Blue
Ribbon - Non Really A Favourite but it matched the cardstock - Bashful Blue Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Embellishment - Basic Pearl Jewels
Tools - Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponge, Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder & Circle Scissors Plus (I don't use it often enough)
Adhesives - Snail (I love my snail), Stampin' Dimensionals (Love these too) and Pop Up Glue Dots (Retired)

Don't Forget: - 
Get your orders in for the Treats for your Sweets promotion by the 24th January.

Sale A Bration begins on the 25th January.  Make sure you've got your workshop booked to take advantage of Stampin' Up!®'s biggest promotion of the year.

Have your got your entry in yet for my 'Happy New Year' Challenge.  You have to be in to win a $20 voucher.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card Keryn, and such gorgeous shades of blue

Lynda said...

It's lovely Keryn.

Lynda xxx