Wednesday, November 10, 2010


Pin It

Blogger Stats and Christmas Crackers



In the middle of May this year Google added a Stats page to the Blogger Dashboard.  I've been watching my stats with interest since then and discovered the you all really like Christmas Crackers.  The very first Christmas Cracker post I made on 10/11/2007 is getting the most views on my blog.  More than ESAD blog hops and even the Last Chance List.  It might have something to do with the fact that it's coming up to Christmas, do you think.

So I thought I would give you a link to all my posts using Lynette Couper's very easy Christmas Cracker instructions.

Here they are: -







You can get 24 crackers out of one pack of Designer Series Paper.  Pop over to pages 124-127 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue, choose your colour scheme for this Christmas and then contact me to place your order.

No comments: